We are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Dietitian to join our team in Haverhill, Massachusetts. As a Dietitian, you will play a vital role in promoting healthy eating habits and providing expert nutrition advice to individuals and groups. You will assess clients’ nutritional needs, develop personalized meal plans, and educate them on the importance of proper nutrition for overall health and well-being. The ideal candidate is passionate about nutrition, has excellent communication skills, and is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of others.
– Conduct comprehensive nutritional assessments to determine clients’ dietary needs, taking into consideration their medical history, lifestyle, and individual goals.
– Develop personalized meal plans that meet clients’ specific nutritional requirements, food preferences, and cultural considerations.
– Provide ongoing counseling and support to clients, monitoring their progress and making necessary adjustments to their meal plans as needed.
– Educate clients on the benefits of a balanced diet, healthy eating habits, and the role of nutrition in preventing and managing chronic diseases.
– Stay up to date with the latest research and guidelines in the field of nutrition and incorporate evidence-based practices into client care.
– Collaborate with healthcare professionals, such as physicians and nurses, to coordinate care and ensure integrated treatment plans for patients with complex medical conditions.
– Participate in community outreach programs to promote nutrition awareness and provide nutrition education to diverse populations.
– Document client interactions, assessments, and progress in accordance with professional standards and maintain accurate and confidential records.
– Stay informed about insurance regulations, billing practices, and reimbursement guidelines related to nutrition counseling services.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or a related field from an accredited institution.
– Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) certification through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
– State licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Dietitian in Massachusetts (MA).
– Strong knowledge of nutrition principles, dietary guidelines, and medical nutrition therapy.
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex nutrition concepts in a clear and understandable manner.
– Empathetic and patient-centered approach to client care, with the ability to build rapport and establish trusting relationships.
– Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
– Proficient in using nutrition assessment software and electronic health records.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Willingness to stay updated on emerging research and trends in the field of nutrition.
How We Will Support You:
· Productive and positive team-based environment
· Collaborative approach to delivering high-quality relationship-centered care
· Opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth
· Opportunities to provide feedback and contribute to growth and innovation
· Primary Location: Haverhill, Massachusetts. 40 minutes from Boston and has direct access to the commuter rail.
· Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
· Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
· Competitive Salary & Performance Based Bonus
· Perks: Delicious catered lunch on an almost daily basis.