The novel coronavirus spreads easily and is causing respiratory illness around the world. Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough, and trouble breathing. Additional symptoms may include chills, body aches, runny nose, sore throat, headache, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. While many patients are asymptomatic or experience only mild symptoms, some people develop more severe complications such as pneumonia, which can be life-threatening. Many of the people who experience severe symptoms are older or have other chronic medical conditions like heart disease, lung disease, and diabetes.
If you are concerned that you may have been exposed to COVID-19, recently or in the past, please schedule a virtual visit to discuss your symptoms and exposure risk with a medical professional. We are also offering COVID-19 antibody testing which may help to identify people who were exposed. Our providers can assess you and order a test if you are eligible.
We all have a role to play in fighting coronavirus and keeping our families and communities safe.
- Social distancing
- Stay home! If you have to leave home for critical supplies or medical care, stay 6 feet away from others. People can spread the virus even without symptoms.
- Wash hands often
- Wash hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds when leaving the bathroom, before you prepare food or eat, or when you blow your nose, cough, or sneeze. Use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Cover sneezes and coughs with your elbow or a tissue. Dispose of tissues carefully and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect
- Clean frequently-used surfaces including phones, remote controls, light switches, and door handles with a disinfecting solution regularly.